cover or original? help!

FalconSpork

Reaction score
I want to either cover or make a sound for a very good friend of mine. She moved away to Peru a year ago, and recently she's been going through a lot. I want to send her a video with a song to help her feel better since I can't be there.

So here's the problem, I have no idea what to play her. Any of you guys got a suggestion or want to help? Maybe a colab vid? It needs to be uplifting but not annoying...

I want to either cover or make a sound for a very good friend of mine. She moved away to Peru a year ago, and recently she's been going through a lot. I want to send her a video with a song to help her feel better since I can't be there.

So here's the problem, I have no idea what to play her. Any of you guys got a suggestion or want to help? Maybe a colab vid? It needs to be uplifting but not annoying...

So I'm yours is out?

Are there any songs with her name in them?

I don't think it matters what song you do. She'll appreciate the effort and thought behind it.

Wise words from a wise man!

"You've Got a Friend In Me" - Randy Newman and Lyle Lovett (good suggestion JT)

"You've Got a Friend" - James Taylor / Carole King

"You're My Best Friend" - Queen

"I'll Be There For You" (Theme from Friends) - The Rembrandts

"With a Little Help From My Friends" - Some old British band... I forget the name.

"That's What Friends Are For" - Dionne Warwick. Although you'd probably want to "pep it up" a bit to make it more uplifting. Maybe reggae style?

Speaking of which...

"Three Little Birds" - Bob Marley. Always good for cheering someone up.

JJ

Last edited:
You should do the theme from The Golden Girls! "thank you for being a friend..." lol

Top Bottom