WTB Magic Fluke Flea M30

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxhum

Reaction score
WTB Magic Fluke Flea

Hello, WTB, or trade, flea or, maybe, fluke. I have a soprano and a concert mahogany Mainland ukuleles.

Last edited:
Hi! I have a concert Flea I am willing to sell. Only difference between concert and soprano is the length of the scale - 14 versus 15 frets, body and neck width are identical. I added some vinyl decals to make frets easier to see and decal at sound hole. All can be easily removed without an trace left. The fretboard is composite and the sound board is the hoop pine. Let me know if you are interested.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/036jPg9ky3i391aWQreTVXxMQ
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ZP-WieSghFiv23frj8fDObHg

Last edited:
Do you add the design on the fret board? It’s awesome. How much are you selling it for?

Magic Fluke Concert

Hello, WTB, or trade, flea or, maybe, fluke. I have a soprano and a concert mahogany Mainland ukuleles.

Hello! I am not sure if you are looking to trade for a Magic Fluke, if you are, I have a Magic Fluke concert that I would be interested to trade for your Mainland Concert. Let me know if you'd be interested. Thank you.

Let me think about it. I wanted a flea soprano. Also I was interested in trading my Mainland concert but I just put a log g string on it and I am really enjoying playing it. I need to ponder. Funny how hard it can be to part with these guys. Would you be willing to sell your fluke, and for how much?

I just wanted to say here that I bought a Kamaka from Roxham that arrived today, and found her great to deal with. I would trade with her in a heartbeat.

Rich

I have a solid color flea in natural finish I wil sell. It also has upgraded Grover tuners.

Do you add the design on the fret board? It’s awesome. How much are you selling it for?

Yes, fretboard vinyl was added and can be removed. The design is through Neck Illusions. I sent you a private message. Let me know if you are interested.

Let me think about it. I wanted a flea soprano. Also I was interested in trading my Mainland concert but I just put a log g string on it and I am really enjoying playing it. I need to ponder. Funny how hard it can be to part with these guys. Would you be willing to sell your fluke, and for how much?

Hi! Yes I would sell my fluke for $150 plus shipping which I believe will be $12-$13. Let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom