Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 464 - Birthday Honours

a freshly written paoriginal for 464

Going with variant 3...

Here's an original song for the season.
    Me and the trusty 8 string and some added tinkling about with piano on GarageBand.

All the photos in the video are by me. (Come and find me on Instagram if you're that way inclined. The usual name...)

Hello again, Ryan! I apologise in advance for this ... I've been feeling more than somewhat depressed of late (not least because of the never-ending snow), and I made it in an attempt to cheer myself up. I doubt very much whether it will have the same effect on anyone else! BUT Julie Andrews is a DAME and I happened to watch "The Sound of Music" for the ??? time over Christmas, so here we are ...

(Oh dear, I've just realised that my "bee" is actually a wasp ... sorry!)
    Last edited by LimousinLil; 01-06-2021 at 05:43 AM.
    "The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George Bernard Shaw

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city" George Burns

Well no songs today which is a bit disappointing. Hopefully you're all just busy working on something for tomorrow!
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Facebook

YouTube

an original poem for the season that i set to music

a lighter than air homemade-y in response to the welcome and uplifting sight of a lovely blue sky and sunshine today. a cold day but beautiful, even in the middle of town

lynda

acid skiffle

Quote Originally Posted by RAB11 View Post
    Well no songs today which is a bit disappointing. Hopefully you're all just busy working on something for tomorrow!
    There is a song I am really keen to do this week, but time (ie home schooling my daughter on my day off work) is against me. I will try to do something tonight, but no promises!
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzx...Pezq1Qh7YLL5Ew

My 'Yazuke' collaborations with bird's eye view of my ukulele: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...21bONWOlsIWLZc

My 'Griffs' collaborations with Mezcalero: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...phaZNPwJIIfBHm

A run and gun for you, Ryan.

another homemade-y for the week

lynda

acid skiffle

Ahoy

I may be cheating a little here but in 2019 Dylan Kwabena Mills (Dizzee Rascal) was awarded an MBE on the Queen's birthday honours list... and an MBE is a great honour, though it does not come with a title.
    This is somewhat experimental and I did not play the entire song - I just wanted to have some fun after a week of being back to teaching.

There is a 40 sec preamble and then I try and play a part of a 140bpm grime song on the uke

Thread Information