Koaloha Opio Tenor + Misi Pickup For Sale

berean_315

Reaction score
Koaloha Opio Tenor + Misi Pickup For Sale (Price Update)

I need to thin out some ukuleles and am selling my Koaloha Opio Tenor ukulele with Misi pickup. Bought from The Ukulele Site and is about 3-4 years old in very good condition. Has the slight wear from playing. See the attached pics and link for more info. Comes with Koaloha Opio gigbag and Misi charger. Asking $550 shipped. After consulting with a friend who buys & sells a lot of ukes, the price has been lowered. Can find description of the uke at The Ukulele Site and other uke vendors.

Dropbox pics (7 total): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/alcumrj33j7t124/AADeKHh4GhuxAbP4TSj8wgSda?dl=0

Koaloha Opio Tenor.jpg
Tenor Front.jpg
Tenor back.jpg
Tenor neck_front.jpg
Tenor neck_Back.jpg

Thanks,

Last edited:
Haven't sold a uke in a long time. After consulting with a friend who buys and sells a lot of ukes, price has been lowered.

Gerald is well known here in the Houston ukulele community as he leads one of the primary weekly meetups! Best of luck with the sale Gerald ~

For some reason Gerald has been unable to reply to this post this morning. While he sorts it out, I can confirm that it's solid Acacia ~

I tried to PM but don't think it is working. Could you send me an email at d h a n s f ord19 67 at gmail .com
Doug

Top Bottom