Ferry Cross the Mersey (Gerry and the Pacemakers)

Love it! I always liked that song. Great job as always

John,

A great tribute to Gerry - thank you for sharing. Gerry & the Pacemakers had some great songs like "Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying" in the early 1960's. Well done.

Bill

Brings back memories (again). I don't know how do you do it.

John, you are becoming our Tribute Troubadour. :) Thanks for yet another great flashback memory!

John,

A great tribute to Gerry - thank you for sharing. Gerry & the Pacemakers had some great songs like "Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying" in the early 1960's. Well done.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I love Gerry and the Pacemakers! I've tried four of the their songs and I would have tried "You'll Never Walk Alone," but the vocal range required for that song is beyond me, I'm afraid! :p

Thanks---very nicely done----local uke club did this song the other day during a group zoom jam......

Thanks, mjh! It's a great song for a group sing! :)

John, you are becoming our Tribute Troubadour. :) Thanks for yet another great flashback memory!

Thanks, Jan! I'm afraid as the months and years go by, we'll keep losing our favorite music artists. It can't be helped as we're all aging, but it's pretty sad.

Thanks, Jan! I'm afraid as the months and years go by, we'll keep losing our favorite music artists. It can't be helped as we're all aging, but it's pretty sad.

Yes, it’s sad. But people like you will be keeping their music alive for the rest of us. So thank you for that!

Great as always John. X

Thank, Dave! I hope 2021 has gotten off to a good start for you! :)

Good job, John. Gerry Marsden has always been one of my favorite singers. May he rest in peace.

Thanks, Luke! Yes, definitely one of the best voices from the British Invasion days.
Hope all is has been good with you during the pandemic. Stay safe, my friend! :)

Thanks, Joseph! I really appreciate it! I hope all is well with you. Stay safe! :)

Top Bottom