Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Ferry Cross the Mersey (Gerry and the Pacemakers)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,936

    Default Ferry Cross the Mersey (Gerry and the Pacemakers)

    Rest in peace, Gerry Marsden. Thanks for the music!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Love it! I always liked that song. Great job as always

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    395

    Default

    John,

    A great tribute to Gerry - thank you for sharing. Gerry & the Pacemakers had some great songs like "Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying" in the early 1960's. Well done.

    Bill

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    719

    Default

    Brings back memories (again). I don't know how do you do it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Thanks---very nicely done----local uke club did this song the other day during a group zoom jam......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Posts
    953

    Default

    John, you are becoming our Tribute Troubadour. :-) Thanks for yet another great flashback memory!
    KoAloha KCM-00
    KoAloha Opio KCO-10
    Thormahlen Yew-kulele
    Kala KA-SLNG
    Flight TUS35

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDW View Post
    Love it! I always liked that song. Great job as always
    Thanks, EDW! I really appreciate it!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillM View Post
    John,

    A great tribute to Gerry - thank you for sharing. Gerry & the Pacemakers had some great songs like "Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying" in the early 1960's. Well done.

    Bill
    Thanks, Bill! I love Gerry and the Pacemakers! I've tried four of the their songs and I would have tried "You'll Never Walk Alone," but the vocal range required for that song is beyond me, I'm afraid! :P

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow21 View Post
    Brings back memories (again). I don't know how do you do it.
    Thanks, rainbow21! I think aongs and memories are strongly linked... the soundtrack of our lives!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh42 View Post
    Thanks---very nicely done----local uke club did this song the other day during a group zoom jam......
    Thanks, mjh! It's a great song for a group sing!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •