Enya Nova Tenor news

I would totally be all about a concert with the metal frets!

I think I would too....even with the mini Les Paul look. Maybe install a white stick on "pick guard"?

My lovely wife surprised me with the Enya Pro Tenor for my birthday a few days ago. It's really nice so far, although the included strap is a bit short for tall people. I'm wondering if anyone has tried fluorocarbon strings in re-entrant tuning. I'm to cheap to replace the included set until they wear out, but I'd be curious to hear how Uke Logic or similar strings work out.

Aside from some the strap and some minor issues with the case (really tight unless you remove the strap, no gear pocket) I'm really pleased. The frets are lovely, the action isn't too high, and it sounds better than plastic has any right to sound.

.....Aside from some the strap and some minor issues with the case (really tight unless you remove the strap, no gear pocket).....

Yeah, I find it a bit irritating that the case is such a tight fit that I can't even leave one of my standard D'Addario micro tuners on the headstock.

Top Bottom