Ken Timms Cuban Mahogany Soprano, 17 frets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dohle

Reaction score
***THIS UKE IS LOCATED IN EUROPE, forgot to put that in the title, apologies***

Here's something I bet you don't see everyday on the Marketplace. I feel like I'm going slightly mad by putting this up on sale, but the fact is that after (and truth be told, even before) I got my custom soprano I've barely touched my Timms at all. I thought I'd keep it as some sort of ultimate wall hanger but I feel it's fairer to have someone else have a chance of getting one.

So here it is then, Ken Timms soprano made out of solid Cuban mahogany giving it that very distinct dark look. The fretboard is ebony and has 17 frets instead of the usual 12. Ebony nut and saddle, slotted bridge, 37 mm nut width, quality friction tuners, fitted with Worth CM strings. This one is basically as good as new, not a single mark on it anywhere.

20210113_185616.jpgtimms1.jpgtimms2.jpgtimms3.jpg20210113_185835.jpg

Not sure if it's the build quality or just the Cuban mahogany but the sound is really full and dark for a soprano but it definitely has some punch in the sound as well. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how good a Timms soprano is.

Asking for 550 Euros + shipping which is about the same price I paid for it myself. Shipping will be around 30 Euros within Europe. Will ship world wide but please bear in mind that shipping costs will be bigger, import costs may occur when shipping outside of the EU, and due to the pandemic shipping to certain countries may not be possible.

You can listen to a sound sample here: https://soundcloud.com/user-628658662/timms/s-gooME1WF5Gn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom