Battery Box for Multi Uke

Three Tenors

Reaction score
I decided to make sure the screws holding the battery box on the back of my Multi Uke were seated securely. Oops! I over-tightened one, and the corner of the box frame cracked. It's still held on by 3 screws, so it's not that big of a problem. But I found out that you can order a replacement battery box on the Godin website, so I did - just to have it in reserve:
https://godinguitars.com/product/battery-box-2

That link's gone straight into my bookmarks thanks Three Tenors.

Good to know, I bookmarked the link as well. Just replaced my battery last week and thought to myself, gee what do I do if the box get funky with a leaky battery?? I can remove and clean but knowing I can at this time get another is a good thing. Might just order one up to keep around.

Good to know, I bookmarked the link as well. Just replaced my battery last week and thought to myself, gee what do I do if the box get funky with a leaky battery?? I can remove and clean but knowing I can at this time get another is a good thing. Might just order one up to keep around.

I wonder if that's a generic box used by most ukes. If I had a uke that used one, I'd buy a spare or two.

Top Bottom