Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synergy Instruments - Waiting Time

Default Synergy Instruments - Waiting Time

For those of you who have received your Synergy uke, how long did you have to wait? I ordered mine on 11/23. Synergy said it was shipped on 1/8, but that's when the label was created. It still hasn't gotten past the label stage after a week. Usually, it's no more than a day from label to shipping.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

i've been noticing that non-Priority US Mail is not getting status updated in a timely manner by USPS. Packages are appearing at my house and then _later_, the full status gets updated. Perhaps saving money by not scanning and uploading data in real time these days....

Anyway, Synergy's in Canada, right? There is a "because COVID" in that workflow as well...

Jerry,

On non-uke online orders, I have had packages languish in "pre-shipment" for days before it actually reaches the company that does the shipping and delivery. I've had plenty of things that went through a company called Shipstation that was hung up quite a while, and the frustrating thing is that once the vendor/seller gets the package to Shipstation, you can't get either the vendor/owner or the actual shipper (UPS, USPS, FedX) to do anything about it.

It will show up, but it can be very frustrating.

Bluesy.

How are the Synergy ukes? I never heard of them but seeing that they are a Canadian company I'm more intrigued now to order their EKOA uke!! (a Canuck myself)

Jerry, I ordered mine at roughly the same time. I got the email saying it was on its way last Friday but it never moved past “label created.” I contacted synergy this morning and the owner got back to me. He said the labels are created ahead of time. He said it actually shipped out today, but to expect delays in UPS updates. He said I should be receiving it Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by sunshiNee View Post
    How are the Synergy ukes? I never heard of them but seeing that they are a Canadian company I'm more intrigued now to order their EKOA uke!! (a Canuck myself)
    As a Canuck, I bet you'll get faster delivery.

I received a reply from Synergy, and my uke will be sent any day now.

Currently shipping is an unknown in Canada. With Covid out breaks here and there its hard to say when things actually move along. I had a small parcel shipped Canadian Postal Service which should have arrived in 5 days normally. Accepted at the post office Dec. 11. It finally arrived Jan.7. It took the long way around. It should have gone Martinsville Sk, Saskatoon, Regina, Moose Jaw. All places in Saskatchewan. It traveled Martinsville, disappeared for 2 weeks, showed up in Edmonton Alberta, then Regina and disappeared again for weeks, finally made Moose Jaw and delivered. The excuses were a Covid outbreak in Saskatoon Post Office so mail was rerouted. Shipping is interesting these days.
    Pono AS Soprano, Kaloha Long Neck Soprano
    Pono RC (C) PC Concert, Kala KA-ACP-CTG Concert (Low G), Sawchyn Concert, Kala Elite IMHG-C, Romero Creations ST Concert, Blackbird Clara
    Kala K-BE Baritone. Recording King Resonator, Stuart Wailing Resonator
    Godin Multiuke Tenor,
    Goodtime Concert Ukulele Banjo
    Outdoor Carbon Tenor
    Kona Walking Bass

Life is good, but better with a uke.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to reach out and thank everyone for their patience. We have a bunch of ukuleles going out this week and some that went out last week.

As a few have mentioned, Covid has really thrown us a curveball yet again and this has hampered shipping as well.

But please know we are working hard and getting orders out no matter the challenges with Covid that are presented.

If anyone has any questions feel free to send us an email or a Message on here.

Thanks,
    Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle-SynergyGuitars View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to reach out and thank everyone for their patience. We have a bunch of ukuleles going out this week and some that went out last week.

As a few have mentioned, Covid has really thrown us a curveball yet again and this has hampered shipping as well.

But please know we are working hard and getting orders out no matter the challenges with Covid that are presented.

If anyone has any questions feel free to send us an email or a Message on here.

Thanks,
    Kyle
    Thanks for that!

Thread Information