Synergy Instruments - Waiting Time

Jerryc41

Reaction score
For those of you who have received your Synergy uke, how long did you have to wait? I ordered mine on 11/23. Synergy said it was shipped on 1/8, but that's when the label was created. It still hasn't gotten past the label stage after a week. Usually, it's no more than a day from label to shipping.

i've been noticing that non-Priority US Mail is not getting status updated in a timely manner by USPS. Packages are appearing at my house and then _later_, the full status gets updated. Perhaps saving money by not scanning and uploading data in real time these days....

Anyway, Synergy's in Canada, right? There is a "because COVID" in that workflow as well...

Jerry,

On non-uke online orders, I have had packages languish in "pre-shipment" for days before it actually reaches the company that does the shipping and delivery. I've had plenty of things that went through a company called Shipstation that was hung up quite a while, and the frustrating thing is that once the vendor/seller gets the package to Shipstation, you can't get either the vendor/owner or the actual shipper (UPS, USPS, FedX) to do anything about it.

It will show up, but it can be very frustrating.

Bluesy.

How are the Synergy ukes? I never heard of them but seeing that they are a Canadian company I'm more intrigued now to order their EKOA uke!! (a Canuck myself)

Jerry, I ordered mine at roughly the same time. I got the email saying it was on its way last Friday but it never moved past “label created.” I contacted synergy this morning and the owner got back to me. He said the labels are created ahead of time. He said it actually shipped out today, but to expect delays in UPS updates. He said I should be receiving it Wednesday

Currently shipping is an unknown in Canada. With Covid out breaks here and there its hard to say when things actually move along. I had a small parcel shipped Canadian Postal Service which should have arrived in 5 days normally. Accepted at the post office Dec. 11. It finally arrived Jan.7. It took the long way around. It should have gone Martinsville Sk, Saskatoon, Regina, Moose Jaw. All places in Saskatchewan. It traveled Martinsville, disappeared for 2 weeks, showed up in Edmonton Alberta, then Regina and disappeared again for weeks, finally made Moose Jaw and delivered. The excuses were a Covid outbreak in Saskatoon Post Office so mail was rerouted. Shipping is interesting these days.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to reach out and thank everyone for their patience. We have a bunch of ukuleles going out this week and some that went out last week.

As a few have mentioned, Covid has really thrown us a curveball yet again and this has hampered shipping as well.

But please know we are working hard and getting orders out no matter the challenges with Covid that are presented.

If anyone has any questions feel free to send us an email or a Message on here.

Thanks,
Kyle

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to reach out and thank everyone for their patience. We have a bunch of ukuleles going out this week and some that went out last week.

As a few have mentioned, Covid has really thrown us a curveball yet again and this has hampered shipping as well.

But please know we are working hard and getting orders out no matter the challenges with Covid that are presented.

If anyone has any questions feel free to send us an email or a Message on here.

Thanks,
Kyle

Thanks for that!

Hi folks

seriously want to buy one. But just wondering if the EKOA is worth the extra money? What did you folks order? Carbon Fibre or Ekoa?

I ordered the full eKoa back in November. I am still waiting to receive it. It appears the first one was sent early January, but never arrived... a replacement is on the way. I am eager to get mine and test it out. I’m hoping they have changed the sunburst design to not just be the top, as it doesn’t transition well to the sides and looked rather hideous. Those photos didn’t come out until after I placed my order though. We will see!

I finally got an update from UPS that my delivery is past the created label stage. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow. If I receive it I'll post an update.

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that the Ekoa models all come with a full burst now, not the original as has been seen in pictures on the forum. We took that feedback and changed it more to what everyone expects a burst to be like.

Thanks,
Kyle

We did take a picture of yours just before shipping as well and it is posted below.

Thank you again for the patience, will reach out to you once I get more information from UPS.

EF7DD3E4-4BF1-4DF5-B9A4-EACEF7AD9D2E.jpg

Top Bottom