Hello from Chicago

Joe T

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Joe. I have been lurking for awhile and decided to join in on the fun.
I've played guitar for many years and took up the ukulele. I play a Kala concert but found you guys doing research a on vintage martin soprano I purchased recently. I love the feel of the forum and appreciate how generous people are with their time and knowledge.

Welcome to UU, Joe T!

6 strings were too many for me, but now that I'm getting more comfortable with uke, I might try out a guitalele or so. I hope that the Martin brings you lots of joy!

Hi Joe, Cool that you decided to un-cloak. I lurked for months before I started to participate.

There is a Martin Ukulele Owners thread on Facebook if you are interested in using Facebook. It's not always active, but it's a resource.

Thank you for the warm welcome stevejfc, Kenn2018 and Ms Bean. Kenn2018, I appreciate the Facebook tip but the book of faces is not my thing. :)

Welcome!
Feel free to contribute whatever you feel is relevant, or disingenuous.
And yes, we are generous- and you too can be generous.
Please send $5, or more, to my po box - 1234, Martinez, CA

Welcome!
Feel free to contribute whatever you feel is relevant, or disingenuous.
And yes, we are generous- and you too can be generous.
Please send $5, or more, to my po box - 1234, Martinez, CA

You wait right by your mailbox for my money. You should be able to get that new uke you've been wanting so bad.

Welcome! I moved to FL from St. Charles, IL 5 years ago.

Welcome Windy City Joe!
Congrats on your Martin, you'll love it.

Top Bottom