Martin wreck

Ukecaster

Reaction score
Well, the ebay description of very good or better is way off. On the other hand the reverb description does seem to be pretty close to real, the price--I don't know?? Not really in the know on old Martin prices--but not at price I would pay for that quality at this time.

Very good or better? :biglaugh: Neither one is worth anything near the asking price...

If the "Martin Wreck" in the first post was a laminate, I would say that the back was in contact with something damp for a long period of time and it was delaminating causing those long raised places. (What's the opposite of a furrow?)

I wouldn't pay $50 for it. Let alone $300.

ridiculous price for that condition. They're expecting that the name Martin will get somebody to buy it (and it might).

They didn't even dust the case before taking the picture!

Eugenio

Looks like they emptied grammas attic and found it in a corner.Most of the damage looks like it's heat related in summer and cold related in rainy winter.

Maybe that Martin was in a flood, or a very damp basement for a time. That would explain the swelling.

I bet the neck has a twist in it too. Anybody who plans on using that for anything other than a wall hanger will be disappointed.

I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for both of them. Too bad they went to waste like that. Makes me wanna cry.:(

Top Bottom