WTB: Collings Figured Mahogany Tenor, and Kanilea/Kamaka tenor

Couloirman

Reaction score
I am looking for some new tenor ukes. Figured wood is the name of the game, no plane Jane's please. PM me and lets discuss.

1) Collings figured mahogany tenor. One of those with the beautiful koa like figuring

2) a Kanilea and/or kamaka tenor from 2020. Something beautifully figured and ripply. I just had a son last June and want a birth year ukulele to give him one day when he's ready.

Thanks!

What is your price range? The Kanile'a premium koas are pretty pricey. I have a 2020 premium koa tenor which is stunning, but it sells for $2400. Kanile'a uses some of the nicest koa, imo. Mine is not for sale, but I just wanted to say that you pay a price for that lovely figuring. I do admire your idea of holding a special uke for your son. Will you be playing it?

What is your price range? The Kanile'a premium koas are pretty pricey. I have a 2020 premium koa tenor which is stunning, but it sells for $2400. Kanile'a uses some of the nicest koa, imo. Mine is not for sale, but I just wanted to say that you pay a price for that lovely figuring. I do admire your idea of holding a special uke for your son. Will you be playing it?

No specific price range but would like to save something off retail for it being a use ukulele. I will be playing it until he’s old enough to respect it but if he never decides to play then I guess I just have a nice new ukulele for myself. Win-win

Top Bottom