S'craic?!

waynetrousers

Reaction score
Alright!
Just joined there and figured I'd actually do a post instead of perpetual lurking. 30ish male from Ireland, bene playing Uke on and off for about 8 years and really gotten into it since I bricked my guitar at the start of the pandemic :p

Been learning scales and some music theory lately, really trying to up my understanding of this class little instrument.

Playing a Kala KA-TEM with a low g, last song I learnt was 96 quite bitter beings (tabs courtesy of EatMyUke).

Looking forward to getting some more insight from the community!

Craic kreak krak or crack is a term for news, gossip, fun, entertainment, and enjoyable conversation, particularly prominent in Ireland. It is often used with the definite article – the craic – as in the expression "What's the craic?" Meaning "How are you?" or "What's happening?".

Here in the the states I've only heard the term "crackey" in movies, but I got the message :)

Welcome to the forum, waynetrousers!

-Wiggy

OK, I tugged on the thread and came up with this: "96 Quite Bitter Beings" by CKY

Am I warm... or is it Deron Miller? (I like his version. Just E-A-D - I love it - I bought it.)

Last edited:
Glad to have ya here waynetrousers.

As my cousins in Texas have said, "How's your mama and all them?" :confused:

Slainte (The board wouldn't take the accent over the a.)

From an Irish descendant stuck in Florida, USA, welcome to UU!

Top Bottom