NUD: Fluke SB

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to obtain this beauty from a member here. Delivery was slow because of Covid, but it arrived yesterday.

It's a Fluke SB - solid-bodied walnut electric. It has a built-in Misi pickup that's rechargeable, so there is no battery to replace. One thing I like is being able to play it without amplification. It's quiet, but not so quiet that I can't hear it. The previous owner had that picture etched onto the back. The strap is standard from Magic Fluke. I'm going to be playing it at our jam today.

Fluke SB.jpg Fluke SB Back.jpg

Last edited:
Very unique! Congrats. That'll be fun plugged in.

Watch out.......you'll be turning up the gain......plugging into a pedal array.....and the neighbors will be complaining about all that loud racket at the crazy uke guys place.......shred on.....

Last edited:
Watch out.......you be turning up the gain......plugging into a pedal array.....and the neighbors will be complaining about all that loud racket at the crazy uke guys place.......shred on.....

No - no pedals for me. I plugged it into the amp, and it sounds great.

I was fortunate enough to obtain this beauty from a member here. Delivery was slow because of Covid, but it arrived yesterday.

It's a Fluke SB - solid-bodied walnut electric. It has a built-in Misi pickup that's rechargeable, so there is no battery to replace. One thing I like is being able to play it without amplification. It's quiet, but not so quiet that I can't hear it. The previous owner had that picture etched onto the back. The strap is standard from Magic Fluke. I'm going to be playing it at our jam today.

View attachment 131874 View attachment 131875
There it is! Congrats Jerry! Glad it survived the prolonged journey.

Top Bottom