NUD: Collings Koa Tenor

Steedy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I ordered a Collings UT2K from Artisan Guitars in July 2020, and it finally arrived after a six-month wait. The timing was great actually, because I sold a uke just last week which helped cover the cost.

This Collings Tenor sounds amazingly sweet, clear and resonant. I'm gonna love this jewel for a long time. This might be the last NUD post that ol' Steedy will ever make! :)

Here's a few photos. The first two are from Artisan Guitars and I snapped the others when I brought her home:

Collings-UT2-K-4.jpg Collings-UT2-K-3.jpg 20210123_164804-R1.jpg 20210123_164935-R1.jpg 20210123_165050-R1.jpg

Fantastic looking Collings Steedy. I'm sure the two of you will be very happy for many, many years. Congratulations.

Congrats on a fine looking uke. I've never played a Collings uke but I have played a Collings guitar and it was a very fine instrument.

Well done, very well done. That koa has some beautiful curl in it, top notch as all Collings ukes are. Enjoy it........as I am sure you will.

But the comment about “last NUD ever”, you just jinxed yourself:p

Congrats! Awesome!

Well done, very well done. That koa has some beautiful curl in it, top notch as all Collings ukes are. Enjoy it........as I am sure you will.

But the comment about “last NUD ever”, you just jinxed yourself:p

Haha, nope this is it. No more buying. In fact, I need to start selling ukes. I've got more ukuleles than I can play!

That's a beauty! I'm very curious about Collings, never having played one myself.

Haha, nope this is it. No more buying.

Until you decide you need a low-G of comparable quality.

It does look great. The craftsmanship looks great, and I'm sure it sounds even better.

This Collings Tenor sounds amazingly sweet, clear and resonant. I'm gonna love this jewel for a long time. This might be the last NUD post that ol' Steedy will ever make! :)

Oh, Grasshopper! Enjoy your Collings - I have one too, and it was a major step up for me when I got it. Plays like a knife through butter. But I have gotten a few more ukes in the years since then.

Now that is a beautiful instrument! I'm sure you'll have many happy years making music together

Oh that is really lovely. Happy, happy day.

Bluesy.

Top Bottom