Fs: Kala ka-atp-ctg-ce

manfrog

Reaction score
For Sale: Kala Cedar Top Tenor Slothead Cutaway Electric. Solid Cedar top, laminate acacia back and sides. Active pickup with tuner.
I have too many ukuleles laying around, not getting played, especially considering that I only play the three closest to my desk :) This one is a real looker, and was an impulse buy off eBay a year or so ago. It has had very little play time, and looks like new, although you can find the odd faint strum mark if you really look. Nothing enough to show in photos of the glossy finish. Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
$300, shipped in the continental US. I'm in southern Connecticut, if you want to check it out in person. I can meet you in Guilford or New Haven, and make a better deal :)

Attachments

• kala ukulele-2134.jpg
    kala ukulele-2134.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 66
  • kala ukulele-2135.jpg
    kala ukulele-2135.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 45
  • kala ukulele-2119.jpg
    kala ukulele-2119.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 46
  • kala ukulele-2137.jpg
    kala ukulele-2137.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 37
  • kala ukulele-2150.jpg
    kala ukulele-2150.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 34
More pictures

Attachments

• kala ukulele-2144.jpg
    kala ukulele-2144.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 21
  • kala ukulele-2147.jpg
    kala ukulele-2147.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 10
  • kala ukulele-2129.jpg
    kala ukulele-2129.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 19
  • kala ukulele-2148.jpg
    kala ukulele-2148.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 15
  • kala ukulele-2141.jpg
    kala ukulele-2141.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 17
If this will help you make the sale, I've had that Kala uke for over 6 years. When I bought it at McCabe's Guitar shop in Santa Monica, CA, I actually compared it to a couple of the $1000+ K brands in the store and the Kala sounded and played so well, I couldn't understand spending almost 3 times more. The Kala is my go-to uke for gigs and recording.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 38)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Bump!

Thanks Mike! It is a nice instrument for sure. I just have too many and need to make some room in the interest of domestic tranquility :)

Lots of views, but no action. Make an offer!

Top Bottom