Mind Blown! Adventure of a lifetime - Feng E

ghostrdr

Reaction score
Wow...

I guess his awesomeness outgrew the backseat of the car.

I love this song.

Yes he is amazing and a rare talent.

He probably has perfect pitch and learn everything by ear to be able to play so many songs at such a high level......... no need for tabs or buying books like us mere mortals.

He probably has perfect pitch and learn everything by ear to be able to play so many songs at such a high level......... no need for tabs or buying books like us mere mortals.

Yeah, I remember reading one of the comments on one of his videos. Someone asked him for the tabs, and he replied, he doesn't tab things out - so he could not provide them.

If only...

I think I recall reading on UU that he got cut from a talent show recently? I think that he could have a good career in music. If the person who won the contest is better, they must be pretty astounding!

Thanks for posting this. He's impressive.

Wowzer.

Got a message the one word post above is too short. So I'll say it again.

Wowzer.

I think I recall reading on UU that he got cut from a talent show recently? I think that he could have a good career in music. If the person who won the contest is better, they must be pretty astounding!

Thanks for posting this. He's impressive.

He was on America Got Talent. And unfortunately, they overstaged his performance with building a stage for him with special effects and gave him a "showoff" song. This channeling of Jimi Hendrix did not play well, especially when some of his best is when he is in the back seat of a car playing, more like Car Pool Karaoke. So he lost the fan vote to get into the finals or semifinals (don't remember which one).

He was on America Got Talent. And unfortunately, they overstaged his performance with building a stage for him with special effects and gave him a "showoff" song. This channeling of Jimi Hendrix did not play well, especially when some of his best is when he is in the back seat of a car playing, more like Car Pool Karaoke. So he lost the fan vote to get into the finals or semifinals (don't remember which one).

Yeah, it was pretty terrible. But probably a blessing in disguise. If he sticks with it he'll be able to do whatever he wants without as much ego baggage on his young self. He's got no shortage of chops for 13 or however old he is now.

Well, that and practicing all day every day for years.

He's incredible.

So, I imagine this kid could play any uke he wanted in the world
And he's playing an Enya... has he a contract with them?

He's incredible.

So, I imagine this kid could play any uke he wanted in the world

In most of his videos, he plays aNueNue. The Enya must be a sponsored video.

Yah, he's sponsored by Enya. You can find him playing everything from their entry level stuff to their really high end.

Hah
not sure about that. Very few people reach that pinnacle of mastery of anything regardless of how young they started and how hard the worked. I believe this to be true in music, sports, and any other discipline we may attribute "talent" to.

Well, that and practicing all day every day for years.

Top Bottom