FOR SALE: Yamaha APXT2NA Junior Guitar converted to bass uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD PRICE DROP TO $175 -- Minimal use, 23 inch scale, 34 inches long, includes gig bag. It has a piezo pickup disc attached to the underside of the top near the bridge. The built-in preamp has a tuner. Great travel bass, the body is a little shallower. I never painted the four filled in holes on the headstock. Road Toad black Pahoehoe strings, includes a gig bag. Bought it from Guitar Center for $199.99 in Oct. 2016, the conversion with parts cost $150, asking $200 plus shipping (about $25, US contiguous states only) with PayPal. Selling it because I have a duplicate of it in sunburst and have too many basses to fit on my wall, a way to control my GAS.

Yamaha spruce done 1024.JPG

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 38)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
Thanks Lynda. It was a fun project at the time.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 38)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom