FS: Pono Pro Custom Tenor ETSH-PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubeistan

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
As I sit playing my Favilla, decided I don't have to have 4 baritones.

Bought this from Ray, who posted it here https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...ony-Tenor&highlight=pono+cedar+macassar+tenor a year ago next month.

It's going on 8 years old (S/n 130368) and in very good shape. I've installed new Pono machine heads; and strung it DGBE. Having tried others, I've been very happy with these: T-I CPK25, CF27, CF30, and CRK36. Think these have been on it ~ 3 months. Happy with my Favilla, Martin, and Silver Fox. Want this to find someone who'll play it more than I. Thanks for looking!View attachment 131981

$450 includes shipping to CONUS.

Attachments

• IMG_1781.jpg
    IMG_1781.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1783.jpg
    IMG_1783.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1784.jpg
    IMG_1784.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 73
While this Uke is not in pristine condition ... this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an excellent Ukulele and stepping up from a cheaper Uke.

I own one of these and just LOVE IT. The tone and sustain are as good as any of the custom ukes I own.

Good luck with the sale.

I'm begging - BEGGING! - someone please buy this.

I'm already on a new year diet - how much torture can one person take? I just keep telling myself, I DON'T NEED THIS UKULELE!!!

Thank you for your help.

Okay, I have to ask, why is this a "Custom" Pono tenor? I'm not being critical, I used to have a Pono just like this that I enjoyed. I only sold it because I got a cedar/ebony cutaway. They are great tenors. The cedar top really adds to the sound.

Okay, I have to ask, why is this a "Custom" Pono tenor? I'm not being critical, I used to have a Pono just like this that I enjoyed. I only sold it because I got a cedar/ebony cutaway. They are great tenors. The cedar top really adds to the sound.

Thanks for pointing me to my-stated title, Ken. ETSH-PC is of course "Pro Classic", not Pro Custom.

PM sent, but not sure if working as they always get truncated when I try to send them. I’ve included my email - hope to hear from you soon. ~ Chelle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom