Me and You and a Dog Named Boo (Lobo)

John,

Another winner from you. Tucked away somewhere I have a Lobo album that hasn't been played in decades. I'll be digging it out to listen to again. Thanks for bringing back some great memories with this one.

Bill

John,

Another winner from you. Tucked away somewhere I have a Lobo album that hasn't been played in decades. I'll be digging it out to listen to again. Thanks for bringing back some great memories with this one.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! This is my second "on the road" type song. I must be feeling the desire to get out and about, although we can't due to the pandemic! :p

Just when I’m convinced my memory is not what it used to be, you come along with yet another great golden oldie that has me singing along, not missing a single word. Thanks for making me feel young again, John! :)

Just when I’m convinced my memory is not what it used to be, you come along with yet another great golden oldie that has me singing along, not missing a single word. Thanks for making me feel young again, John! :)

Thanks, Jan! Glad to have your company on Memory Lane! :)

Very cool John! A blast from the past indeed my friend.

Last edited:
Thanks, Joseph! You got me thinking what other songs there are with "dog" in the lyrics. There's a song that I like called "Dog and Butterfly" but it's a bit tough to sing! :)

I really love your renditions. Here's a humble request...

"Old Shep" by Red Foley

It may not be your thing, though, and I absolutely do not want to disturb that!

Thanks for the great music. It totally makes me smile.

-Wiggy

Thanks, Wiggy, and thanks for the request! To be honest, I don't know that song, but I'll check it out! Have a great week! :)

Top Bottom