Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Antica Ukuleleria Sacco soprano

The threshold sounds right. Later last year, I imported an uke out of the UK and ended up paying a fee because its declared value was over $800. The fee is something to think about when buying from overseas.

...Nice Sacco! The tenor version will be interesting. Sometimes a design looks perfect in a smaller size like this one. I wonder if the design will look and sound as good when it’s applied to the larger size?
    Last edited by eternal tinkerer; 03-03-2021 at 08:53 PM.

With the Euro going "ape" in the last few months, it's really hard to make a purchase now, that won't be 'charged' for in the future. My original order was when the Euro was at $1.08 and the Libero was finished when it hit. $1.22 and shipping rates went up by 10 E as well. So it amounted to about a 13% increase in price, just because of the waiting period. Marco wasn't comfortable accepting full payment at order time ( he then only required a 100E down payment ). I like the Libero he made for me, but I doubt I'll be making any international purchases again. Worth considering if you're considering buying this used, well traveled :-) luthier made, one of a kind instrument.
    KoAloha KSM-10 Pikake ::: Kanile'a Islander MAPG-4-C ::: Kala KA-SSTU-TE ::: Opio LongNeck Concert Acacia ::: KoAloha Silver Anniversary KCM-00 #060 ::: Antica Ukuleleria Concert Libero ::: Kanile'a K-1 Concert DLX ::: Pono Tenor electric Mango Deluxe TE-MD-G ::: Satin Pono Mango Concert MGC :::

Thanks for heads up on Sacco tenor now available....sort. November is a long time and exchange and freight are brutal right now.

I’m going to check it out but........likely will wait for things to settle down.

This ukulele is still for sale. May interest someone looking for a wider spacing between strings and a different design and materials. Handmade.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow21 View Post
    This ukulele is still for sale. May interest someone looking for a wider spacing between strings and a different design and materials. Handmade.
    I'm surprised that hasn't sold. It's a great little uke, handmade in Verona, Italy. I waited a long time for mine, and it was worth the wait.

https://www.anticaukuleleria.com/
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Thread Information