Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J. Rieck Spruce/Walnut Tenor. Mint

Default J. Rieck Spruce/Walnut Tenor. Mint

Last edited by eyedoc; 05-17-2021 at 02:22 AM.

Fantastic uke at a great price. If anyone is looking for a uke that is a cut (or two) above a Moonbird, this could be the one.
    Last edited by bacchettadavid; 01-31-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    "Who hears music, feels his solitude Peopled at once -- for how count heart-beats plain / Unless a company, with hearts which beat, / Come close to the musician, seen or no?" - Robert Browning, "Balaustion's Adventure"

Thanks
    Another great instrument, but playing mostly classical guitar these days, don’t need 7 ukes
    Ron

Super gorgeous Ukulele ... good luck with the sale.
    How bad is your UAS?

I have a Rieck 16" concert and would love to have a tenor. You wouldn't be interested in a trade for one of the 100 Martin Style 3 Centennial Sopranos by chance? Played for 30 seconds and stored ever since. I think at this point, mines the newest Centennial available!
    Good luck with yours. Rick - rlhiggens@gmail.com

Hi,
    don't play concerts, and not playing much Uke lately, mostly classical guitar and flute...
    Ron

Quote Originally Posted by eyedoc View Post
    Price drop to $2150 shipped
    Ron
    Could you edit the original post, so that the new price is visible there as well?
    Anyways, truly beautiful ukulele indeed, good luck with the sale!

Very nice uke!

Ron is an excellent seller, I bought an instrument from him a while ago and had a great experience.
    I'Iwi Tenor
    Graziano Baritone
    Koaloha Concert
    Kamaka Pineapple

Seriously, someone is going to LOVE this instrument. I'm surprised it is still available; Josh's ukes are consistently cannons with warmth and clarity, and this one is exceptionally beautiful. In case you're on the fence, I'm posting links to some additional visual aids to help the cause:

Front of uke (facebook login may be required)
    Back of uke facebook login may be required)
    Click here and scroll down to "ukuleles" to see a slideshow or watch here for a short video snippet, both featuring this 'ukulele. The photos and video were shot by Dan Ludeman.

P.S. Eyedoc did not ask me to respond to this thread. I simply believe that great instruments belong in cherishing hands, and I have no doubt that this is a great instrument.
    "Who hears music, feels his solitude Peopled at once -- for how count heart-beats plain / Unless a company, with hearts which beat, / Come close to the musician, seen or no?" - Robert Browning, "Balaustion's Adventure"

Thread Information