J. Rieck Spruce/Walnut Tenor. Mint

eyedoc

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
EE476F4C-2293-4CD4-A3E8-A2247FA8973C.jpgAA8CA4A5-16EF-4055-8513-80BF7CAE2C46.jpg141503A3-C39E-4681-91A5-D067C4EA108C.jpgC5AD6F14-1087-4B02-A664-26E91143A58E.jpgE8CAB7FB-E709-4DE1-884B-E9BBF3348B95.jpgMint condition custom tenor
radius fretboard
Walnut back and sides Spruce top
soundport
ebony fretboard message for sound sample

Last edited:
Fantastic uke at a great price. If anyone is looking for a uke that is a cut (or two) above a Moonbird, this could be the one.

Last edited:
Thanks
Another great instrument, but playing mostly classical guitar these days, don’t need 7 ukes
Ron

Super gorgeous Ukulele ... good luck with the sale.

I have a Rieck 16" concert and would love to have a tenor. You wouldn't be interested in a trade for one of the 100 Martin Style 3 Centennial Sopranos by chance? Played for 30 seconds and stored ever since. I think at this point, mines the newest Centennial available!
Good luck with yours. Rick - rlhiggens@gmail.com

Hi,
don't play concerts, and not playing much Uke lately, mostly classical guitar and flute...
Ron

Very nice uke!

Ron is an excellent seller, I bought an instrument from him a while ago and had a great experience.

Seriously, someone is going to LOVE this instrument. I'm surprised it is still available; Josh's ukes are consistently cannons with warmth and clarity, and this one is exceptionally beautiful. In case you're on the fence, I'm posting links to some additional visual aids to help the cause:

Front of uke (facebook login may be required)
Back of uke facebook login may be required)
Click here and scroll down to "ukuleles" to see a slideshow or watch here for a short video snippet, both featuring this 'ukulele. The photos and video were shot by Dan Ludeman.

P.S. Eyedoc did not ask me to respond to this thread. I simply believe that great instruments belong in cherishing hands, and I have no doubt that this is a great instrument.

Wow!
Way cool video, I had never seen it,
Thanks for the post!
Ron

Top Bottom