Song Help Request Steven Curtis Chapman

JackieG

Reaction score
Steven Curtis Chapman - Cinderella

Hello everyone!

Does anyone of you happen to have the fingerstyle/chord melody tabs for this beautiful song?
My daughter loves it (me too 😉) and I want to surprise her by playing it and mayyyybe (if I ever happen to be good enough) record it for her.

Any help is much appreciated :)

Blessings and greetings from Germany!

Jackie

Last edited:
Oh no ��, so sorry!!
I was sure I had it in the title...

It‘s ‚Cinderella‘ :)

Ok, I gave it a shot so see what you think. I worked out the intro, verse and chorus to the pickup note into the second verse.

Cinderella Chord Melody Tab

I am speechless !! (I searched for a heart-emoji but couldn‘t find one, please imagine there‘s a big heart, will you?!)

Thank you soo much, pmorey! I will print it out and start practicing rightaway!! Thank you :)

You’re welcome, hope it works for you.

I would give it a try first and see how it sounds high G, I just don’t have anything strung up high G right now. There is that one melody B note in measure 8 so...

Let me know how it goes, if I have time over the weekend I could try and arrange it for reentrant.

Last edited:
You’re welcome, hope it works for you.

I would give it a try first and see how it sounds high G, I just don’t have anything strung up high G right now. There is that one melody B note in measure 8 so...

Let me know how it goes, if I have time over the weekend I could try and arrange it for reentrant.

It does work!! I put a low G string on my Enya and it sounds just great!!
Now the low G world has opened its doors for me :D ;)

Top Bottom