NUD: Synergy Instruments Concert

Jerryc41

Reaction score
For some reason, it took UPS 26 days to get this package from Canada to NY.

This is a real beauty! It's all carbon fiber, and it's very well finished. The strings are still stretching, but it sounds beautiful. I used it yesterday for the Tampa Bay event. I would have no reservations about recommending this uke to anyone.

01.jpg 02.jpg

She's a beaut....gratz

probably put my order in for a tenor now...

Very cool, congrats!

If I traveled more I'd definitely go for one of these all synthetic ukes. The Ekoa ones from Synergy or Blackbird really intrigue me. Maybe one day once we're done with Covid...

For some reason, it took UPS 26 days to get this package from Canada to NY.

This is a real beauty! It's all carbon fiber, and it's very well finished. The strings are still stretching, but it sounds beautiful. I used it yesterday for the Tampa Bay event. I would have no reservations about recommending this uke to anyone.

View attachment 132102 View attachment 132103

Jerry,

How is the setup? Looking for another concert uke.

Congrats! It took you longer to get it than it did you to buy another uke!

Nice! Very nice! How does the neck feel to you?

Jerry,

It looks great. Good to know that the set up is reasonable and its well finished. I've always been interested in a Farallon, but now I believe that a tenor size in the Synergy would be an excellent option at almost $800 less.

The Clara makes me sound like a better player than I am, but I don't think it's particularly beautiful.

I do love the look of the carbon Synergy ukes. They offer gloss finish and matt finish. The gloss is shown on the website. I didn't see the matt finish.

Bluesy.

Jerry,

It looks great. Good to know that the set up is reasonable and its well finished. I've always been interested in a Farallon, but now I believe that a tenor size in the Synergy would be an excellent option at almost $800 less.

The Clara makes me sound like a better player than I am, but I don't think it's particularly beautiful.

I do love the look of the carbon Synergy ukes. They offer gloss finish and matt finish. The gloss is shown on the website. I didn't see the matt finish.

Bluesy.

I like the gloss.

Very nice. I'm glad to see that their instruments are of good quality.

How do you like the sound?

Top Bottom