Baby

S11LKO

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope you’re all well.

I sadly haven’t made the time to pick up and play my ukes properly (‘properly’ by my low standard I mean) since the pandemic began, although I HAVE been doing some bits with my guitar.

Over on my YouTube channel, someone just commented on one of my old uploads I had long forgotten about so, just so you don’t all forget I exist (lol) I thought I’d share it here.

I hope to do more and become more active again on here soon. I miss my UU and you lovely lot!

Luv n stuff, Dave

Last edited:
Dave, I’ve really missed hearing you sing, so many thanks for the video! More, please. :)

Thanks Jan. nice of you to say. I’ll do more soon. Dave x

Last edited:
I love your rendition of this song Dave. I hope to hear more of you as you participate more. :shaka: :like:

Cheers Mike! I’ll do some more soon - I’ve been a bit poorly for a while (not Covid) but am recovering slowly.

Thank you Dave. Put a smile on my face from beginning to end. Appreciate you sharing.

Dave, nice to see you here on UU. I have been watching your YouTube guitar videos, but come back here more often. We love you here!

Thanks Joseph. You're kind enough to watch my guitar videos over on my youtube channel. I thought that would've been enough of MY rubbishy old stuff to keep ANYONE lost for words!!! lol
Seriously my friend, I hope to do more here again soon...I'm just battling off the last of my current bout of ill-health and then, as big Arnie says..."I'll Be Back!' lol
Dave

Last edited:
Top Bottom