my post gets truncated

vonbiber

Reaction score
I tried to post a message with an embedded video an a url link.
Everything got truncated, including the title. Only the 3 first letters appeared
in the message

I tried to post a message with an embedded video an a url link.
Everything got truncated, including the title. Only the 3 first letters appeared
in the message

Yes, that's what happens. There is no magic cure and nothing that always makes it truncate. This is old software, and it's showing its age.

I have started copying my entire post before posting. It’s saved me from wracking my brain trying to recreate whatever words of wisdom I was trying to post. :rolleyes:

I found that if your computer is set for fancy quote marks and such, that's no good. I always try and use very basic punctuation marks. And as Larry said, I also copy my text before clicking post.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 38)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Another problem is not being able to post at all. I was blocked for hours yesterday. It began because I included a link to a web site. Then it said I had to wait a minute, etc.

I tried to post an advert and it was doing the same with me.

I worked out the forum software doesn't allow pound signs.

Top Bottom