Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: like button or shaka button

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Greenbag View Post
    I don’t think that I could give you details on that anymore, I don’t remember them, but a while back the site owner asked us all to migrate to anther platform and explained some of his difficulties. Hopefully someone else will point you towards the relevant posts.
    This is a sticky at the top of the forum. There was a parallel discussion thread which resulted in some of us signing up as VIP members to help support this forum financially rather than migrate over to Discord, which has an entirely different format and would lose all the old threads that you could search for here.

    https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...Discord-Server

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Greenbag View Post
    I don’t think that I could give you details on that anymore, I don’t remember them, but a while back (maybe a year before you joined the forum?) the site owner asked us all to migrate to anther platform and explained some of his difficulties. Hopefully someone else will point you towards the relevant posts.
    thanks, someone has already offered up some info...I am wondering if it would even cost them any money to add a shaka button or a like button. It is possible that all that needs to be done is to check some box to enable it sitewide on the comment bars.
    Last edited by Mike $; 02-09-2021 at 02:59 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow21 View Post
    This is a sticky at the top of the forum. There was a parallel discussion thread which resulted in some of us signing up as VIP members to help support this forum financially rather than migrate over to Discord, which has an entirely different format and would lose all the old threads that you could search for here.

    https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...Discord-Server
    This really doesn't tell much. But thanks

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Close to Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Rayan posted this March 2020 in Site Announcements.
    Sorry for the link, not sure how to quote from another thread. Repeat post...

    https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?144414-Please-move-to-our-new-Discord-Server&p=2217797#post2217797


    ...Didn't realize it was the same link....





    Last edited by Stagehand; 02-09-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    "Life is short. Opera is long."

    Anonymous


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagehand View Post
    Rayan posted this March 2020 in Site Announcements.
    Sorry for the link, not sure how to quote from another thread. Repeat post...

    https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?144414-Please-move-to-our-new-Discord-Server&p=2217797#post2217797


    ...Didn't realize it was the same link....




    No problem
    Last edited by Mike $; 02-09-2021 at 02:56 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •