Ohana CK 70 B, Concert, Spruce Top/ Morbida back and sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

richntacoma

Reaction score
Ohana CK 70 B, Concert Spruce Top/ Morbida back and sides.

This is a really, really nice sounding uke, and I had it professionally set up by my local luthier so it the action is very low with no buzz. I am not as interested in concerts, so one is enough, and I have a Pohaku 10 Concert (small concert) that has a spruce top that I love—the Ohana is redundant. In truth, I I almost like the sound of the Ohana as much as the Pohaku that costs 4 times as much—the Ohana is very surprising nice uke. Ohanas I think are underrated due to being made in China. The original price on this was $240 including tax and shipping—the non-blems went for about $75 more than that. This is blem and with defect in the finish, about the size of a quarter on the front of the uke—I tried to show that in the pictures. It really is not bad at all.

It comes with an excellent case: Crossrock CRA800CUBL ABS Concert Ukulele Hard-Shell Case, Blue. I bought his new for $85. It is in outstanding condition.

Over $300 invested in the uke and the case, I would like to get $200 shipped in the COUS.

Due to struggle with the PMs—respond here or email me at Richfurmanphd@gmail.com

Attachments

• Ohana Top.jpg
    Ohana Top.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Ohana Neck.jpg
    Ohana Neck.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 57
  • ohana back.jpg
    ohana back.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Ohana blem.jpg
    Ohana blem.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 60
Special until Monday at noon, Pacific. $170 all in as I have to go to the post office to get out another uke. Save me a trip and give yourself a great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom