Wanted: godin multiuke / blackbird farallon

Jeanpaul

Reaction score
Hi, guys!

Recently I've reveived good advices from my kind neighbours that I should try some "mute" ukes. Since I decide to follow their instructions, does anyone have a well-used godin multiuke to let go? As long as it does not sound so loud and clear, that'll be ok for me, because it was not in my buget earlier.

Besides, still looking for a used blackbird farallon, with add-ons preferred.

Located in LP, California. PayPal please. And I'd be great thankful if you would please package it tight.

Thanks for reading. Any input would be welcomed, please PM me.

A few days ago I saw a Multiuke on eBay, listed for about $1000, but, I find mine to be much louder than I expected when unplugged. It's a great instrument.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 38)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

for a more temporary solution, put some junk in your soundhole!

some clean rags or silk juggling scarves

What kind of uke is it?

It looks like there is a Farallon on Fleamarket. Might want to check that one out!

I find my Tenor Risa Solid (Stick) to be much quieter to practice with than my Godin MultiUke. It's also very compact for travel. Perfect for playing in a hotel room. Just loud enough to hear what I'm playing, but not keep my wife awake.

Any solid electric will be quieter than the Godin. The Godin body has chambers routed out which allows the top to vibrate a bit making it loud enough for 3 or 4 people in a room to hear, but not annoy the neighbors in an adjacent room.

I have a multiuke listed on UU right now. Solid koa. Check it out! It belongs to a friend and I'm selling it for her. If you have any questions, ask away.

Teri

Hey guys,

The Farallon on Flea Market is sold. I bought it last week, he just didn’t update the listing. It’s a good one..Good luck in your search!

Kyle

My Farallon sure isn't quiet! I do have a sunburst MultiUke I'd sell for $550 (plus shipping) in logoed gig bag. You can email me rlhiggens@gmail.com if interested. Rick

Thank you guys! Got several offers, still looking!

A few days ago I saw a Multiuke on eBay, listed for about $1000, but, I find mine to be much louder than I expected when unplugged. It's a great instrument.

Thanks, Mike! Saw your discussion about the strings at the other post, have you tried any nylons on your multiuke?

for a more temporary solution, put some junk in your soundhole!

some clean rags or silk juggling scarves

What kind of uke is it?

Well I've tried this, everyone is satisfied except me :)

It looks like there is a Farallon on Fleamarket. Might want to check that one out!

Actually I sent Emails and leaved phone message, got no reply. :(

I have a multiuke listed on UU right now. Solid koa. Check it out! It belongs to a friend and I'm selling it for her. If you have any questions, ask away.

Teri

Saw it, PM sent!

Hey guys,

The Farallon on Flea Market is sold. I bought it last week, he just didn’t update the listing. It’s a good one..Good luck in your search!

Kyle

You sure are lucky! Finally I figured out why he didnt reply to me.

My Farallon sure isn't quiet! I do have a sunburst MultiUke I'd sell for $550 (plus shipping) in logoed gig bag. You can email me rlhiggens@gmail.com if interested. Rick

Email sent! Would you mind a bounch deal:)

I find my Tenor Risa Solid (Stick) to be much quieter to practice with than my Godin MultiUke. It's also very compact for travel. Perfect for playing in a hotel room. Just loud enough to hear what I'm playing, but not keep my wife awake.

Any solid electric will be quieter than the Godin. The Godin body has chambers routed out which allows the top to vibrate a bit making it loud enough for 3 or 4 people in a room to hear, but not annoy the neighbors in an adjacent room.

Useful info! I thought Risa stick's shape might not fit me, but right really easy to travel with. I'd prefer Godin right now.

Check Ukulele marketplace on FB

Hi, guys!

Recently I've reveived good advices from my kind neighbours that I should try some "mute" ukes. Since I decide to follow their instructions, does anyone have a well-used godin multiuke to let go? As long as it does not sound so loud and clear, that'll be ok for me, because it was not in my buget earlier.

Besides, still looking for a used blackbird farallon, with add-ons preferred.

Located in LP, California. PayPal please. And I'd be great thankful if you would please package it tight.

Thanks for reading. Any input would be welcomed, please PM me.
I'm selling a like new Farallon/MISI and a Crossrock case.

Top Bottom