Not So Nice?

I came to UU maybe nine years ago, and started posting again recently after a long hiatus.

Personally, I think it's got a nicer atmosphere now than it did then. Or maybe I am a bit older and more tolerant.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Hahahahahaha! Either that or we're the only two who thought it was funny! Hmmmmm.... Naaaaaaaaaah.... :D

I thought it was funny too. Sometimes I wish UU had a reaction fuction like FB, so that you could like, or laugh at, a comment without having to post a whole other comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Steedy View Post
I've always found things remarkably nice here at UU, although a recent thread about clip-on tuners got a bit Snarky!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Sheehan View Post
Hahahahahahahaha! Steedy, I just want you to know that your clip-on tuner joke was not lost on me!

Thank ya sir, at least two of us have a sense of humour!

Snark!!!MG.jpg

Last edited:
In my opinion...
Whether we choose the hiway or the biway, our destination is the same. It is how we decide to travel there.
Unfortunately, human defense being what it is,
It is far too easy to fall into “the five blind men and the elephant’

And I hope that my warped humor doesn’t offend,
As when I chastised a fellow on another forum for wishing all his friends HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Now, now, let’s be inclusive and not exclusive, I wrote,
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to everyone.

Life is too short and to full of difficulty to take up arms for offensives - real or perceived.
Especially in the world of auto correct spelling.

I’m leaving, now, before I ramble too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Steedy View Post
I've always found things remarkably nice here at UU, although a recent thread about clip-on tuners got a bit Snarky!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Sheehan View Post
Hahahahahahahaha! Steedy, I just want you to know that your clip-on tuner joke was not lost on me!

Thank ya sir, at least two of us have a sense of humour!

View attachment 132369

Hahahaha! Love that, Jim!

I thought it was funny too. Sometimes I wish UU had a reaction fuction like FB, so that you could like, or laugh at, a comment without having to post a whole other comment.

MDS, you make a good point there. However, I know so little about the technical aspects of operating an online forum like this that I'm probably the last person to be able to complain. And I'm not in fact complaining, but yes, it'd be cool to have the option of just hitting a "Like" button as a quick way to show support for, or agreement with, someone's comment, rather than making a full-blown response.

Top Bottom