There's a Kind of Hush

Thank you for this. Loved the Herman Hermits' version as well as The Carpenters.

Lovely job, Keonepax. I used to have a regular gig at a posh restaurant, every Valentine's night, and this song was a firm favourite. I do love soppy love songs!

I was a big fan of The Hermits, too, back in the day.

John Colter

Lovely job, Keonepax. I used to have a regular gig at a posh restaurant, every Valentine's night, and this song was a firm favourite. I do love soppy love songs!

I was a big fan of The Hermits, too, back in the day.

John Colter

Thanks, John! That's one reason I love the oldies so much -- all those romantic love songs! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Another winner, John! Your videos are always so much fun to see and hear.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I had fun playing around with the visual effects. I like the way this one turned out! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

I listened to this on YouTube earlier today, and thoroughly enjoyed it. One of Herman’s Hermits best songs, and you did a stellar job of it. Thanks for the memories, and Happy Valentine’s Day, John!

Thanks, Jan! Herman's Hermits was definitely one of the bands I loved when I was a boy listening to my brothers' records! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Last edited:
Happy Valentine’s Day John
Great song choice as always
Your video has always been creative and entertaining.
Very enjoyable!

Thanks, Brenda! I really appreciate it! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

As I said elsewhere, I like music from all ages and genres, but it's so nice seeing someone keeping all these great old songs refreshed in our minds. Another great job John - well done my friend.

As I said elsewhere, I like music from all ages and genres, but it's so nice seeing someone keeping all these great old songs refreshed in our minds. Another great job John - well done my friend.

Thanks, Dave! So many great songs from what we called the British Invasion! :)

Very nice John. I love the "orchestra" playing in the background.

Thanks, Luke! I like post-production and adding layers to the sound. The keyboard has a kind of artificial sound, but I think the "strings" sound okay when played softly! :)

Top Bottom