Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for Synergy

Default Waiting for Synergy

Anyone else out there waiting for a Synergy ukulele. I ordered an Ekoa tenor 6 weeks ago and haven’t heard a word from them. I’ve tried on multiple attempts to get in touch but haven’t heard back. I was told 4-6 weeks so should be ready soon I hope. Anyway if anyone has any information that would be great. I’m patient but would just like to know what’s going on. Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by mshep; 02-13-2021 at 07:51 AM.

According to their website, they're having delays due to covid. It can certainly take its toll on a smaller business where one person often performs critical roles that keep product moving. Hopefully you hear from them soon.

Yes, it is a long wait, but it's worth it. The uke is beautifully made, and it sounds great. No complaints. Usually, they reply to comments made here. It took quite a while to get to me after UPS received it on Jan 6. It was at least two weeks before I received it. I heard the UPS truck, and then I saw a large box at the door.

One thing a friend and I thought was unusual is that there is no brand or model anywhere on the uke. I got a concert, and he got a tenor with a pickup.

EDIT: I ordered an Antica Ukuleleria Sacco from Italy in July. It had a January build date, and I received it in the beginning of February. Sometimes, you just have to wait.
    Last edited by Jerryc41; 02-14-2021 at 07:19 AM.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Thanks for the responses! Yea I’m patient so not worried about it too much. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect. Nice to hear you like it. Strange about no name. I hear you on length of time to get a ukulele. I ordered a Moonbird from Hong Kong right when the pandemic really hit last March. The uke shipped the next day after purchase but I didn’t get it for almost 4 months. You have wonder where it sits all that time. Crazy times!

Yeah, I ordered my Baritone from them at the beginning of the year, but I'm expecting a wait. We are living in a pandemic and I'd rather wait than think my instrument made somebody get ill. Then let's face it, shipping is going to be a while too.

It's all good.

Received an email update that Synergy is back at work. Mine ordered end of Nov will ship next week.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by casualmusic View Post
    Received an email update that Synergy is back at work. Mine ordered end of Nov will ship next week.

Cheers.
    Nice. A friend and I found that shipping can take weeks, so be patient. I have a concert with no pickup. Very nice.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

I'm waiting for the Flight Pathfinder Blue to come back to the states. The manufacturer told me May, but the store I'll be getting it from said it could be June or July. I was checking out a Vorson, but the store has no idea when they will be in and they have been waiting since Christmas. Seems like a lot of these instruments are not available.
    My Ukes .... so far
    Hadean Acoustic Electric Bass Ukulele UKB-20 FH
    Hadean Bass Uke UKB-200 FH Ukulele with Steel Strings
    Caramel Baritone
    Deviser Concert/Tenor
    Vanphy Tenor Electric/Accoustic
    Vorson K Style Solid Body Electric Tenor
    All the rest
    Guitars
    95 Fender AG 15 N
    Squire (w/gold letters)
    RW Jameson Electric/Acoustic Nice $100!
    03 Ibanez AK 95
    Rogue 090 12 String
    Mandolins
    Rogue RM100A and 111
    4/4 Violin

Got a shipment tracking number. Hmmm. Will it arrive for April 1st?

Hey Guys, I got my Synergy full CF Concert late last year... after a long wait, maybe a week past
    the advertised 4-6 weeks

I'm mostly interested in all your comments about the sound of your ukes. Why? Well, mine seems
    to be somewhat muted. Also, I found the neck to be overbuilt in terms of thickness.

I'm sure I can get used to the thick neck, but the muted volume/sound concerns me a little. It's
    OK for personal playing but I would probably find it difficult to lead a song circle.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you owners

keep uke'in',
    Uncle Rod Higuchi
    ( rohiguchi@gmail.com )

MP3s: http://www.mediafire.com/?50db7nls4o6m6
    Ukulele Boot Camp, FREE Songbook, Holiday, Hawaiian & More: http://ukulelebootcamp.weebly.com
    Crazy G tutorial on YouTube ( uncle rod crazy g )
    pdf file for Crazy G:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0o6id06c06...20TAB.pdf?dl=0

Thread Information