SOTU 470 - Title Sequence

Great theme and I am sad that I missed it. I was working on a Deftones song called 7 Words but then I got the flu (amazing with all the social distancing, masks, and all that).
Great theme and some excellent submissions.

was an awesome week. couldn't participate due to a broken tooth making it painful to do anything like sing or eat this last week. :(

Thanks for understanding. I just wanted to avoid the possibility of two prolific and competitive seasonistas posting new songs with 17-word titles..

"I've Got the Wondering Why Western Union Won't Accept My 11th-Grade High School ID Card Anymore Blues"

The footage here is from 1988... but increasingly 2021 is looking like this.
The world is watching this time.
I hope.

Well, this is the first Week I can recall where the winner could be counted before the host announced it..

Congratulations Brother Jim Yates for his 11-song, 12-word title output this week! They were all gems, too.

Your magic denominator is TWO, so the prize for your win is (11x2) US$22 to the charity of your choice. PM me the details or feel free to plug your worthy choice as the thread dies down....

As for the other, performance-based winner - I'm giving that one, won by an anonymous winner, an item of value to the CDM - Civil Disobedience Movement.

Thanks for understanding. I just wanted to avoid the possibility of two prolific and competitive seasonistas posting new songs with 17-word titles..

"I've Got the Wondering Why Western Union Won't Accept My 11th-Grade High School ID Card Anymore Blues"

oh that's a great song title! lol!

Well, this is the first Week I can recall where the winner could be counted before the host announced it..

Congratulations Brother Jim Yates for his 11-song, 12-word title output this week! They were all gems, too.

Your magic denominator is TWO, so the prize for your win is (11x2) US$22 to the charity of your choice. PM me the details or feel free to plug your worthy choice as the thread dies down....

As for the other, performance-based winner - I'm giving that one, won by an anonymous winner, an item of value to the CDM - Civil Disobedience Movement.

Thanks Joko,
On Christmas day, 1993, my cousin Gerry Milo lost his battle with AIDS at Casey House, a hospice for AIDS patients. Maggie and I have been making contributions in his name ever since and that's where I'd like this prize to go as well. Thanks.
https://www.caseyhouse.com/

Top Bottom