Cort UKE-BWS Soprano - REVIEW

Yes - saw that - Cort are out of the ukulele business. A shame as they were damn good.

I've just bought one discounted from World of Ukes. I fear it may be the last. I'm actually quite excited by it - my first solid wood instrument, and in the review it sound absolutely beautiful.

If you like yours as much as I like mine, Dr Mitch, you will not be disappointed.

John Colter

The Cort arrived today. I've only had about 5 minutes to play, but it looks and sounds beautiful, and is really comfortable.

The Cort arrived today. I've only had about 5 minutes to play, but it looks and sounds beautiful, and is really comfortable.

Excellent. Two brands now that make stellar sopranos (Cort and Eastman) both out of the game. Such a shame.

Excellent. Two brands now that make stellar sopranos (Cort and Eastman) both out of the game. Such a shame.

Such an enormous pity. A couple of days later, I have some more substantial playing in and the uke is wonderful. Good looking too.

Just a word of advice. I decided to fit different tuners to my Cort soprano. The finish on the upper surface of the peg head is deep and brittle. If you need to drill the holes out, to fit larger diameter pegs, do so with great care. It chips very easily.

John Colter.

Top Bottom