Kiwaya ksu-1l mahogany long neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

richntacoma

Reaction score
Selling my basically mint condition Kiwaya LN soprano. These have a concert neck and are very thin laminates. I am not sure they are the same construction as the Japanese made Kiwayas—this one is made in China. Still, it is very loud, and plays very, very well. To me, this is pure “form follows function”—not the most character and “funkiness” but a really, really good uke.

Part of reason for its playability is that this was set up by a great luthier here that does all my set ups and repairs—he is great. The action is very low with no buzz. This uke is also sold out of most places right now, so if you want it, here it is, with a great set up. Admittedly, this is not a “screaming deal/fire sale” as I don’t need to sell this right now, but I can’t buy another until I sell this (new guidelines)—I have a 1950s soprano in mind:eek: . I also have one other uke with a concert neck, and I am more into soprano. That one is enough :eek:.
With shipping and taxes I paid about $205. The set up was $35, so I have $240 in. I would like to get $160 for this, shipped within the COUS. No case, but I will pack it very well.

Feel free to email if I don't get back to you---the PM system is less than perfect.

Attachments

• Kiwaya 3.jpg
    Kiwaya 3.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Kiwaya.jpg
    Kiwaya.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Kiawaya 4.jpg
    Kiawaya 4.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Rich, How much?

I am sorry--I forgot how often there adds are cut off.. $160 including shipping. The action was lowered and the setup checked by a very good luthier here.

Last edited:
I have one of these Uke’s and they are a phenomenal value for the money. They sound incredible.

What size of case does it fit? Is there any hard case that works, or do you just use a padded gig bag?

Would you happen to have a sound sample of this uke that you could post?

richntacoma, would you say the video above sounds like the one you’re selling?

Sent a pm -let me know if it didn’t go through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom