FS: Brad Donaldson Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griole

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is the second time I've tried to post this custom baritone ukulele, built for me in the spring of 2019 by Brad Donaldson. Every time I try yo add pictures, my post disappears. It is a one of a kind uke, which Brad was intending to pay homage to the old 12-fret to the body dreadnought guitars Top is solid spruce, back, sides, and neck are solid mahogany. It has a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, m.o.p. dots at 5,7, 10, and 12., solid highly figured maple binding on the top side, open geared tuners, simple rosette, and a rigid canvas case is included.

It's very "guitarish" looking, which is what I was after. It is beautifully built, plays and sounds great, but it's just not getting played anymore. Price is $550, shipped to the lower 48. I will add several pictures, as soon as I can figure out how to do so. I'm happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Jerry

Here's a link to my Reverb listing. UU price is listed above.

Last edited:
If anyone knows where I can find instructions on how to add attachments to this thread, please send 'em my way. Thanks!

Griole, Is the "Insert Image" Icon not working? In the reply dialog box it is the third one from the right.

Can also put on another site like imgur.com and post the links here

Waiting to see your baritone!

You can also upload the pictures on YouTube and share the link. That’s what I did. I haven’t got around to figuring out how to share pictures here. I only use an iPad these days and some of the functions don’t seem to work on it, unlike on a PC/laptop. I might be wrong though.

Gave up trying to deal with UU attachments, pics. Link to Reverb ad is added to original post, as well as here:

Thanks to all who tried to assist!

Last edited:
Does this help?

Donaldson Baritone.JPG

Thanks! I just uploaded them to Reverb instead, and referenced that link in the original post. I do appreciate the efforts of all who assisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom