Legacy Straps Review

frets alot

Reaction score
Check out Legacy Straps (legacystraps.com) for great choices on 3/4" or 1" uke straps. I got 6, in the 1" width. I had them make them adjustable up to 54" (I needed that length for my mountain dulcimers).

They are customizable to any length and are available with 1 or 2 strap ends. There are many choices of colors and designs. Great communication, fast shipping, and reasonably priced. The quality is great, they adjust nicely and are comfortable. I'm really happy with them, so I thought I'd share my experience.

Attachments

• IMG_20210216_111146806.jpg
    IMG_20210216_111146806.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20210216_113755444.jpg
    IMG_20210216_113755444.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20210216_113845309.jpg
    IMG_20210216_113845309.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
They have synthetic ends, but they have a soft layer where it meets the instrument. Also, the ends seem a little stiff at first, but in just working them a bit in my hands, it helps.

They fit nicely on standard strap buttons. Need to enlarge the size of the hole on buttons with pick-ups.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! I've never heard of them until now. I noticed their straps are made in the USA too. That is very reasonable pricing. They look great. I bookmarked them for a later purchase if I need another strap. They will be #1 on my list.

Thanks for sharing! I've never heard of them until now. I noticed their straps are made in the USA too. That is very reasonable pricing. They look great. I bookmarked them for a later purchase if I need another strap. They will be #1 on my list.

Sure thing. They are worth trying.

A three years ago, I bought 70 Outdoor Ukuleles for the school I was working at, and bought KIDS strings for them. Each had strap buttons, and I wanted straps as an option for my students.

I found Legacy Straps, whose normal prices were lower than the straps offered elsewhere (1” straps) and they gave me a great deal on a set of 70 straps.

They were well made and I’d recommend them to anyone. I have not reviewed them, but I should!

I was also able to have custom straps made by Killer Q for a very affordable cost (less than the price of 4 “regular” ukulele straps), which is what I use these days (I have a video on my channel those as well).

A three years ago, I bought 70 Outdoor Ukuleles for the school I was working at, and bought KIDS strings for them. Each had strap buttons, and I wanted straps as an option for my students.

I found Legacy Straps, whose normal prices were lower than the straps offered elsewhere (1” straps) and they gave me a great deal on a set of 70 straps.

They were well made and I’d recommend them to anyone.
I ordered 6 of the 1" Legacy Straps, and Garry gave me a discount too (though probably not as good as a deal as you got (my guess)). But, he also threw in a couple nice free gifts. I was really, really happy with the quality straps I got, along with great pricing, custom lengths, and design choices. Oh, and one of the design choices I made turned out to be discontinued (yet still in stock), so he discounted the price for that strap even lower. Garry was just great to deal with. That's why I wanted to share here.

Top Bottom