Brittni Paiva Zoom workshop: Intro to Looping

Joyful Uke

Reaction score
Since I recall that I'm not the only one who is interested in learning how to do things like looping, I thought I'd post this.

Brittni Paiva will be doing an “Introduction to Looping” online workshop on Zoom this Saturday.

She says: "I will be going over some basic looping techniques, how to overlay rhythms and create different organic sounds to make your loop sound full, as well as a Q&A session."

I don't see it on her website, but am on her email list, which is how I heard about it.

I'll be at work on Saturday, but apparently there will be an option to purchase it posted on her website a few days after the workshop is held, so I plan on doing that.

Last edited:
That would be a really useful workshop. Brittni is an awesome player and great teacher. She recently did a little cameo workshop on the song Europa with Craig and Sarah on the Artistworks platform. It was a terrific tutorial.

Did anyone get to attend this? I had to work that day.

As I understood it, there will be an option to purchase the recorded workshop, and I'm looking forward to doing that.

Dang, I missed it. My local uke group Zoom jam was that day. Please post info about the recording if you find it.

Dang, I missed it. My local uke group Zoom jam was that day. Please post info about the recording if you find it.

If I find out anything about it, I'll post it.
I think she is going to post it on her website, so I'll keep checking there, but I also am on her email list, so I'm guessing they'd email information about it, too.

Top Bottom