Hello from Woburn, Massachusetts, USA

AZMLII

Reaction score
I've actually been a member for a couple years now, but I never introduced myself so I thought I should do so.

I received advice about buying my first ukulele a couple years ago (which I regretfully didn't follow. Sorry!)

I had bought one a year before that for my daughter, and she wanted me to have one so we could practice together.

As will happen, both of our ukulele's have been sitting around collecting dust.

This winter I started a Ukulele Beginners course online trough a local music school, and I've been really enjoying it.

I've been practicing just about everyday since I started the class. Things are starting to be less frustrating, and slowly making sense.

Now I want to buy a better ukulele.

Thanks,
Patrick

Though you were a member before I signed up, ,I'd like to 'welcome' you Chewbacca!
I hope that you'll know how to proceed once you finish your course. YouTube is full of material. Now that the uke groups meet online on Zoom, you could also join a club one of the members here tells you about.

Hi Chewbacca, welcome back. Glad to have you.

You seem to have found a nice program to learn with. Go for it.

Welcome Chewbacca! I'm a part time Cape Ann resident and somewhat familiar with Woburn as I went to grade school there for a couple of years.

Top Bottom