Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Coming Around Again (Carly Simon)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,009

    Default Coming Around Again (Carly Simon)



    Love this Carly Simon song. Hope you like my rendition!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,832

    Default

    Spot on John! You've managed to dig up another great song I haven't heard for ages!
    I won't mention how well you've done with it, because EVERYTHING you share with us is done to your usual great standard!!
    Well done mate!
    Luv n stuff, Dave

    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1N...SLlEsi_kIIi4zg

    * GUITARS
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic
    50yr old EKO RANGER 12 string
    American Fender Stratocaster deluxe
    American Gibson SG Special
    Harley Benton TE-40 TBK Deluxe (Telecaster)
    Ibanez GSR200 BASS

    * UKES
    Ozark 2035 banjole
    Kmise tenor banjole
    Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor
    Kala KA-CE electro acoustic

    * OTHERS
    Kawai KM-10 Grand piano & Technics KN-2000 keyboard

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Loving the layered vocals and harmonies in this one, John. Great job.

    Bill

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Thank you John. Like Dave, I had forgot this song and got goose bumps listen to your version of it. The sound on sound was a bonus that really gave it a beautiful sound.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S11LKO View Post
    Spot on John! You've managed to dig up another great song I haven't heard for ages!
    I won't mention how well you've done with it, because EVERYTHING you share with us is done to your usual great standard!!
    Well done mate!
    Thanks, Dave! I really appreciate it!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillM View Post
    Loving the layered vocals and harmonies in this one, John. Great job.

    Bill
    Thanks, Bill! Love the shaka emoji!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe T View Post
    Thank you John. Like Dave, I had forgot this song and got goose bumps listen to your version of it. The sound on sound was a bonus that really gave it a beautiful sound.
    Thanks, Joe! I've been wanting to try this song for a long time but wasn't sure how to handle the ending. I had fun working on it!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Another great cover, John. Cool ending, too. And I love, love, love the headstock on the uke you play in this video. It’s gorgeous! Who did the artwork?
    KoAloha KCM-00
    KoAloha Opio KCO-10
    Thormahlen Yew-kulele
    Kala KA-SLNG
    Flight TUS35

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,009

    Default

    Thanks, Jan! I really appreciate it! The ukulele was built by Beau Hannam, Colorado-based luthier.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    West Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Great song, great uke, great singing!
    A day without playing uke is a day not well lived.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/lapyang

    Joseph

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •