Coming Around Again (Carly Simon)

Spot on John! You've managed to dig up another great song I haven't heard for ages!
I won't mention how well you've done with it, because EVERYTHING you share with us is done to your usual great standard!!
Well done mate!

Thank you John. Like Dave, I had forgot this song and got goose bumps listen to your version of it. The sound on sound was a bonus that really gave it a beautiful sound. :cheers:

Spot on John! You've managed to dig up another great song I haven't heard for ages!
I won't mention how well you've done with it, because EVERYTHING you share with us is done to your usual great standard!!
Well done mate!

Thanks, Dave! I really appreciate it! :)

Thank you John. Like Dave, I had forgot this song and got goose bumps listen to your version of it. The sound on sound was a bonus that really gave it a beautiful sound. :cheers:

Thanks, Joe! I've been wanting to try this song for a long time but wasn't sure how to handle the ending. I had fun working on it! :)

Another great cover, John. Cool ending, too. And I love, love, love the headstock on the uke you play in this video. It’s gorgeous! Who did the artwork?

Thanks, Jan! I really appreciate it! The ukulele was built by Beau Hannam, Colorado-based luthier. :)

Thanks, Joseph! I really appreciate it! :)

Top Bottom