I'll See You In My Dreams

S11LKO

Reaction score
Just another quick re-share while I'm getting everything else together to be able start recording properly again.
I last posted this about three years or so ago I think...

Beautiful rendition Dave. Joe Brown, eat your heart out, LOL. Thank you so much for sharing with us, really enjoyable.

Simply lovely, Dave. And I’m delighted to hear you plan to continue sharing your dulcet tones with us in the future. It’s so good to have you back!

Beautiful rendition Dave. Joe Brown, eat your heart out, LOL. Thank you so much for sharing with us, really enjoyable.

HaHa! I'm a big fan of Joe Brown, and have been lucky enough to see him live four times in the last three years. I wish I had as much talent in my whole body as he has in his little finger!!! lol
Thanks for your kind comments Joe. I really appreciate them mate. Dave

Simply lovely, Dave. And I’m delighted to hear you plan to continue sharing your dulcet tones with us in the future. It’s so good to have you back!

Thanks for listening and for your GREAT and NICE comments Jan.
It's been a hard year for me in a few ways (not just because of the pandemic) but it's music that's got me through - so much so I just wrote an original song over on my youtube channel entitled exactly that!! lol
Luv 'n' stuff my friend, Dave

Top Bottom