Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post and share about your pedal boards you use with your ukulele's.

I've just replaced my Soul Food in favor of a Wish Klon Clone that I got today.

Anyway, I'm currently only running just a handful of pedals at the moment. Mooer baby tuner, Mooer E7 synth pedal, Wish.com Centaur silver, BOSS RC-1 looper. I also have some delay and reverb dialed in my amp.

The E7 synth is currently in front of the Klon due to the volume drop, but isn't noticeable in front of the a transparent OD. Which is good because I'm using the E7 as an occasional lead tone over heavier palm muted rhythm courtesy of the Centaur and the looper.

Here are my pedals. I'm still learning to use them. But, I think I chose them well. Happy for now anyway.

EHX SuperEgo+ with lots of effects and excellent configurability.
    EHX 360 Nano Looper I still need practice to use it well.
    Plus Pedal - Lots of fun with this one. But, it is a bit strange to use.

Got a Vidami box to control YouTube videos while I play and or practice.

20210601_224055.jpg
    Kanile'a Steven Espaniola Signature Koa Custom Tenor
    Pepe Romero/Daniel Ho Solid Mahogany Tiny Tenor (Pepe is adding a side port!)
    Kala Soprano KA-ASOV-S Spruce and Ovangkol
    KLOS Carbon Fiber Tenor Deluxe Acoustic/Electric
    Ohana Mahogany Cynthia Lin Concert Performance uke
    Kanile'a KCS Super Soprano Premium Koa
    Brian Fanner Custom solid body/steel string tenor (Pixelator)

Collecting pedals can be as addicting as UAS. Here's my nephew's collection for example:

Pedals_Color.jpg
    Kamaka HF3, Tenor
    Ko'olau C1, Concert
    Pono MC, Concert

This thread is dangerous. I just looked up the Superego+ and it's damn nice.

Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers

That Supereago+ has a lot to offer......I need to figure out my looper first....and maybe stop switching pedals around looking for "that sound"....

My son was more than happy to take the BOSS OD3 and the Blues Mood off my hands.....

But I did find a Fender Smolder Acoustic OD locally.......stacked with the SF first--I think I am going to like this newest set up. The Blend knob on the Smolder is going to useful I think...
    Still have plenty of testing with this set up to do but should be fun....
    Oh and I've switched from the Aclam to the Holeyboard....both boards have the pro's and con's I'm liking the footprint and the stepped layered effect of the Holeyboard. Still no velcro which was a must for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mjh42; 06-05-2021 at 01:41 PM.

I love my looper! I like being able to lay down a rhythm track so I can play lead melodies on top and has added another layer of fun for me. I'm currently running an SDrum in front so I can also have a drum track recorded as well.

DSC_4473.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mjh42 View Post
    But I did find a Fender Smolder Acoustic OD locally.......stacked with the SF first--I think I am going to like this newest set up. The Blend knob on the Smolder is going to useful I think...
    Still have plenty of testing with this set up to do but should be fun....
    Let me know what you think of the Smolder. We might be the only two people using it for uke. Now that my ukulele group has started up again and I'm bringing my board to our practices, the leader of the group said he liked my overdrive sound. That's good enough for me!

Thread Information