Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Post and share about your pedal boards you use with your ukulele's.

Added some new pedals recently. The classic MXR Phase 90 and the Malekko Omicron Tremolo. Really digging the sounds from both so much that the Mooer E7 synth pedal is currently unplugged.

EDIT - I also got a free pedalboard.

DSC_4479.jpg

Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers

Nice set up! And now a board to organize them onto....

Well, the state of the board has changed again!

I have now picked up a Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter tremolo V1 in a trade for my Mini Cry Baby. I also got myself a Walrus Audio Fathom Reverb, a TC Electronic MIMIQ Mini and Telegraph killswitch wrapped in a Morse code machine.

I'd say I'm done, but my future self might make me a liar. lol
    Last edited by ukudancer; 07-15-2021 at 07:20 PM.

Hey, changing pedals is fun! I recently got rid of the LR Baggs Equalizer and replaced it with a Boss AD-2 Acoustic Preamp. It works much better with what I have! The Baggs was a bit too much and I have enough tone shaping going on with the Fishman Loudbox Mini.

P1070077.jpg

I suppose one is never done, close to done, satisfied for the time being? I've been out and on the road for more than 20 days. It will take me a few days to get back to the pedal board. Will I like the sound the same as when I left? What could change? Should I change anything? I've been thinking a more simplified equalizer, a delay, and a rhythm/drum pedal may be some fun. Enjoy the journey and the fun!

Well, I have 2 new additions: The BOSS RC-3 (which is replacing the RC-1) and the BOSS PS-6 Harmonist. The RC-3 to keep records of my backing tracks. The Harmonist was picked up to do 3 part harmonies, but it literally just forced me to learn how to do it myself with the looper (which is more fun). So now, the the Harmonist is used for Octaves and crazy pitch bends, which is also fun.

I've also split my pedals into two boards. Pre-amp and FX loop.

I'm going to try to trade the RC-1 for an EQ or a Compression pedal.

ps - I have sound clips on the song help section.

As to never really done......added a BeatBuddymini 2 and a EXH 720 looper today to an expanded board. Added back in a Donnor Echo Delay. The BB should be fun and fairly easy to use, the looper is going to take some time but if it's not out on the board I'll never get into the practice of using it. Still thinking of taking off the ToneDEQ and just getting an equalizer........we'll see...gotta move on my Alcam board as well I've been thinkin???

I'll see if I can do a photo in the next couple of days....

IMG_3138.jpg

Here's the new set up.

Thread Information