I Should Have Known Better (the Beatles)

Nice rendition.

That song brings fond memories. When my son (who is currently in college) was small he used to watch Hard Day's Night with me. He loved that movie and this was his favorite song. He would always refer to it as the train song because of the scene.

Thanks, EDW! There were a lot of great songs from "A Hard Day's Night." My favorite from their early years!

As I said elsewhere, the video weirded me out a bit buddy, but it's great fun!! lol The music, as always, is spot on and you NEVER fail to entertain! Well done. Dave

Thanks, Dave! I really appreciate it! :)

That was a hoot, John! The unexpected combination of Lennon’s face and your voice made me smile. As did your spot-on rendition of this iconic song. The world is a better place thanks to the amazing and diverse musical legacy the Beatles graced us with. Their repertoire continues to be a fabulous treasure trove for musicians and singers.

Whenever I hear the Beatles I think back to my sister and brothers grabbing badminton rackets, fly swatters, wooden spoons and pretending we were the band. Our babysitter would stack her Beatles' 45's on my folks' Zenith stereo console turntable and play them over and over. Good memories, John. Thanks.

Bill

That was a hoot, John! The unexpected combination of Lennon’s face and your voice made me smile. As did your spot-on rendition of this iconic song. The world is a better place thanks to the amazing and diverse musical legacy the Beatles graced us with. Their repertoire continues to be a fabulous treasure trove for musicians and singers.

Thanks, Jan! I've always loved the Beatles and trying to cover any of their songs just adds to my appreciation of their talent and musicality. This was fun to work on! :)

Whenever I hear the Beatles I think back to my sister and brothers grabbing badminton rackets, fly swatters, wooden spoons and pretending we were the band. Our babysitter would stack her Beatles' 45's on my folks' Zenith stereo console turntable and play them over and over. Good memories, John. Thanks.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! Fun memories. I remember riding in my brother's car and he had "Michelle" playing on his 8-track with the bass on pretty heavy. I had never heard any song quite as amazing as that. The memory has stuck with me all these years.

Nicely done and sounds great. Think about where this technology will be in a decade.

There is an element of creepiness when watching and listening. Your playing and singing are first rate, as always, and it is great to listen while reading the other comments. But watching John's ghost face with your voice was slightly discomfiting... which likely even made the experience better.

Kudos on this.

Nicely done and sounds great. Think about where this technology will be in a decade.

Thanks, Sabicas! Yes, someday we won't be able to distinguish between real and fake. That has some scary implications.

There is an element of creepiness when watching and listening. Your playing and singing are first rate, as always, and it is great to listen while reading the other comments. But watching John's ghost face with your voice was slightly discomfiting... which likely even made the experience better.

Kudos on this.

Thanks, rainbow21! Yes, even I could feel the weirdness as I was working on this, but I enjoy messing around with different effects, so this was a fun project. This effect might be better used in humorous ways. Technically speaking, the lip movement on this Lennon "mask" wasn't perfect, but ended up better than I'd expected.

Thanks, Joseph! One of my stranger videos, indeed, but I was happy with how the song turned out. I don't know why I haven't tried this song sooner. It's one of my favorites from their early years. :)

Top Bottom