Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Should Have Known Better (the Beatles)

Default I Should Have Known Better (the Beatles)

Experimenting with a John Lennon video filter on Snap Camera. Kind of weird, but had to try! Hope you like my cover...

Nice rendition.

That song brings fond memories. When my son (who is currently in college) was small he used to watch Hard Day's Night with me. He loved that movie and this was his favorite song. He would always refer to it as the train song because of the scene.

Thanks, EDW! There were a lot of great songs from "A Hard Day's Night." My favorite from their early years!

As I said elsewhere, the video weirded me out a bit buddy, but it's great fun!! lol The music, as always, is spot on and you NEVER fail to entertain! Well done. Dave
    Luv n stuff, Dave

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1N...SLlEsi_kIIi4zg

* GUITARS
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic
    50yr old EKO RANGER 12 string
    American Fender Stratocaster deluxe
    American Gibson SG Special
    Harley Benton TE-40 TBK Deluxe (Telecaster)
    Ibanez GSR200 BASS

* UKES
    Ozark 2035 banjole
    Kmise tenor banjole
    Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor
    Kala KA-CE electro acoustic

* OTHERS
    Kawai KM-10 Grand piano & Technics KN-2000 keyboard

Thanks, Dave! I really appreciate it!

That was a hoot, John! The unexpected combination of Lennon’s face and your voice made me smile. As did your spot-on rendition of this iconic song. The world is a better place thanks to the amazing and diverse musical legacy the Beatles graced us with. Their repertoire continues to be a fabulous treasure trove for musicians and singers.
    KoAloha KCM-00
    KoAloha Opio KCO-10
    Thormahlen Yew-kulele
    Kala KA-SLNG
    Flight TUS35

Whenever I hear the Beatles I think back to my sister and brothers grabbing badminton rackets, fly swatters, wooden spoons and pretending we were the band. Our babysitter would stack her Beatles' 45's on my folks' Zenith stereo console turntable and play them over and over. Good memories, John. Thanks.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Jan D View Post
    That was a hoot, John! The unexpected combination of Lennon’s face and your voice made me smile. As did your spot-on rendition of this iconic song. The world is a better place thanks to the amazing and diverse musical legacy the Beatles graced us with. Their repertoire continues to be a fabulous treasure trove for musicians and singers.
    Thanks, Jan! I've always loved the Beatles and trying to cover any of their songs just adds to my appreciation of their talent and musicality. This was fun to work on!

Quote Originally Posted by BillM View Post
    Whenever I hear the Beatles I think back to my sister and brothers grabbing badminton rackets, fly swatters, wooden spoons and pretending we were the band. Our babysitter would stack her Beatles' 45's on my folks' Zenith stereo console turntable and play them over and over. Good memories, John. Thanks.

Bill
    Thanks, Bill! Fun memories. I remember riding in my brother's car and he had "Michelle" playing on his 8-track with the bass on pretty heavy. I had never heard any song quite as amazing as that. The memory has stuck with me all these years.

Nicely done and sounds great. Think about where this technology will be in a decade.

Thread Information