Football

Long live ENGLISH football! The only true sense of the word :p

P.N.E all the way :cool:

pne.JPG

Haha the duck ofcourse (that would actually be an awesome job)..Lol none of them I just Googled a quick pic :D

Apologies for the incredibly large pic!

Actually, the "history will repeat itself" thing is the reason he won't ruin the team. I love how people like to quote statistics but don't look at or acknowledge the parts of them that they don't want you to see. It's like people who say the USA has never lost a war and then goes on to list every one but Vietnam.

What? How many teams does he have to not win a super bowl with before you get it? How many coaches and gms does he have to piss off before you realize they dont want him? How press conferences does he have to make before you realize he aint going to change? I am guessing right after he gets released from the bills.

Man you also dont know what you are talking about with the Bills. There O did not get better. Rookies at O line are the worst. And you have two maybe three starting on day 1 if you include your TE.

TO wont make your team that much better. Plus he is not even the best wide receiver out there. Look at Fitzgerald, he and kurt warner got to the superbowl with a crappy team. Could those two alone win it all? No. I am sorry but the bills improved but proabably by one game or too. I think they will be 8-8 or 9-7.

Haha the duck ofcourse (that would actually be an awesome job)..Lol none of them I just Googled a quick pic :D

Actually, it gets hot after a while. I was a professional mascot for a while. It was typically fun for about 1/2 an hour, then things would go downhill. It was better in winter.

What? How many teams does he have to not win a super bowl with before you get it? How many coaches and gms does he have to piss off before you realize they dont want him? How press conferences does he have to make before you realize he aint going to change? I am guessing right after he gets released from the bills.

Man you also dont know what you are talking about with the Bills. There O did not get better. Rookies at O line are the worst. And you have two maybe three starting on day 1 if you include your TE.

TO wont make your team that much better. Plus he is not even the best wide receiver out there. Look at Fitzgerald, he and kurt warner got to the superbowl with a crappy team. Could those two alone win it all? No. I am sorry but the bills improved but proabably by one game or too. I think they will be 8-8 or 9-7.

...Wow.

When did I say he was going to change? The entire "TO LOL" argument is based on the idea that YOU think he will change. He has historically been at his best on the first year with a new team. He took the Cowgirls to the playoffs his first year there and probably could have led them to the bowl if Romo wasn't a choke artist. He took the Eagles to the Super Bowl as well but McNugget choked that one away.

And claiming he's not good is just funny, even in 2008 (which many consider his worst season since he was with SF) he was good for 1020 yards and 10 TD's, how can you consider that bad? Does he have to be the best WR in the league to make the Bills better? Do you honestly think FITZY is the best WR in the league?

You claim that rookies at O-line don't work, please tell that to Jake Long. And it's not an entirely Rookie line anyway, there will be maybe 2 Rookies, probably at the guards. Hartinger will probably be starting at Center, the only real question is at the Tackles, where they had steady starters last year without Peters. (Recall that they started losing AFTER Peters returned).

And finally, you say that "there offense didn't get better"? They got TO, that's all they needed. They had all the pieces there to begin with, with a top 5 running back tandem, (good for at least 2000 yards between the two of them) a pretty damn good QB when he's healthy, (this was a guy in MVP discussions for the first 5 weeks before the concussion) and the best #2 receiver stuck in a #1 position in the league.

My favorite part is when you say the Cards are a crappy team. They're really not as bad as you seem to think they are. Are you stuck in 2004 or something and can't get out? Or are you just a reeeally butthurt Jets fan?

No I am not a jets fan. The bills need more then TO to get to the superbowl.

Let me tell you some facts about last years cards.

Went 9-7. Only one against two winning record teams. Played in the easiest division. 28th in the league in tds allowed. Was beaten by 20 points or more fives times. They had the worst rushing in the NFL. They were 5 worst in points allowed.

Go ahead and tell me why they are so good?

You have really low standards if you do not think that is crappy. I guess it's because your a bills fan.

Last edited:
We will see about your rookie guards and young line. I will put money your quarterback gets sacked more then half of the other teams out there.

Favre will be a disaster for the Vikings.It's a last gasp "hail Mary" by Childress.

I'm not sure how Cutler is going to work out,but I can say he does have a lot of expectations given the price paid for him.

Imagine Favre coming into Green Bay and throwing four tubs, and just demoralizing the stadium. I've felt that way the many times he kicked our butts, but to have him do it back to you guys, if he does come back, will be so worth the season.

Imagine Favre coming into Green Bay and throwing four tubs, and just demoralizing the stadium. I've felt that way the many times he kicked our butts, but to have him do it back to you guys, if he does come back, will be so worth the season.

HE'S FORTY YEARS OLD!HE THREW 22 INTERCEPTIONS LAST YEAR!:eek:
He's had one good season in the last four,fell apart at the end of last season and had surgery in the off season and the Vikings are pinning their hopes on him!Talk about desperation.
The most likely scenario is he comes on,they have a mediocre season and next year they have a new coach and no quarterback,wating yet another year of Adrian Peterson's career.

HE'S FORTY YEARS OLD!HE THREW 22 INTERCEPTIONS LAST YEAR!:eek:
He's had one good season in the last four,fell apart at the end of last season and had surgery in the off season and the Vikings are pinning their hopes on him!Talk about desperation.
The most likely scenario is he comes on,they have a mediocre season and next year they have a new coach and no quarterback,wating yet another year of Adrian Peterson's career.

Woah, hold on now. I'm was just throwing up a certain scenario. Remember we did win the division without him, with our garbage qb's, and horrible coaching calls. So you'd have to admit that almost anyone would be an upgrade behind center than Tavares. If Favre can play like a Kerry Collins as a game manager, we'd be fine. We're good with Peterson, having someone who can make a decision might open up those 8 man fronts.

Talking about desperation, is changing to a 3-4 defense. That's scary. With the Vikings, Cutler/Forte and the Bears, even the Lions. The Pack has a lack of players to run that D. Noone in the division wants to lose to the Lions, although I think we might give them their first win, Vikings are just dumb like that.

The division is really a toss up. Things can go anyway. Damn Seeso and the Bears for picking up Cutler, if they can find him a decent wr, the rest of the nfc north is in trouble.

The division is really a toss up. Things can go anyway. Damn Seeso and the Bears for picking up Cutler, if they can find him a decent wr, the rest of the nfc north is in trouble.

I agree. We're really counting on internal improvement from Hester. We shall see. Bring it on!

Top Bottom